Thursday, May 6, 2010

I had to get my oil changed and rear light replaced!

They kept telling me that I had a tail light out. I backed up to the garage door and hit the brakes and looked. Everything looked ok. All of my lights were working!
I parked the car and looked...all A-OK! Still people were telling me my tail light is out.

I brought it to service. I needed an oil change anyway. I was overdue by 200 miles. I didn't say anything and hopefully no one would notice and be shocked. Nothing. Yay! The only question was "which tail light is out?" "The one in the back that's not working", I said in my authoritative voice.

I trust our service department. Its a good thing too, because I haven't the foggiest notion about cars. They take good care of me, a car challenged individual. They are proud of me because I knew my car is white and has wheels. I am proud of them because they know what they are doing and a they do it with a smile each and every time. See our Service page for pictures!

Well, I got my oil changed and had my light replaced...or at least I think I did, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment